I hope everyone is having a wonder Sunday. Every Sunday I will be linking my weekly recap to The Sunday Post, Talk of the Town, Saturday Situation, and Stacking the Shelves! These are amazing blogs, so please skip over and show them some love.
The last month in blogging and booktubing has been very slow. I apologize for not being around much but life has managed to get in the way. All of my scheduled post have been posted and I haven’t found the time to write anything new. I have tons of reviews that are partly started, but never seem to get finished
With school out for the summer I have 4 teenagers at home that have difficulty finding something to occupy their time. Over the next couple of weeks they will be dwindling off to various camps for the summer, which should leave me with more free time.
I’ve also been spending a lot of time looking for employment. Now that the kids are older I figured it was time to get out and spread my wings in the real world…even if it is only part time. I love my children, but being stuck in the house with 4 teenagers that think they all know better is making me lose my sanity. My blog and booktube channel have been a great way to express myself and indulge in something I love, but now that I have less time to do it I need something that takes me out of the house.
Over the last couple of weeks…
- AUDIOBOOK REVIEW: Crude by J.L. Davis
- Top 5 Best Book Covers – June 2016
- Waiting on Wednesday (#4) – June 15, 2016
- YOU CHOOSE (#4) – June 16, 2016
- Friday Finds – June 17, 2016
- Crisanta Knight: Protagonist Bound by Geanna Culbertson (BOOK REVIEW)
- BOOK REVIEW: These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas
- Bullet Riddled: The First S.W.A.T. Officer Inside Columbine…and Beyond by Grant M. Whitus and Thom Vines (AUDIOBOOK REVIEW)
- Waiting on Wednesday (#5) – June 22, 2016
- Emma Brewster:Too Hot To Handle by Mary Moriarty (BOOK REVIEW)
- YOU CHOOSE (#5) – June 23, 2016
- Friday Finds – June 24, 2016
- Murder in “Utopia” by Bryan Perkins (Audiobook Review)
- Suicide Lake by Ashley Fontainne (AUDIOBOOK REVIEW)
- SURVIVE! Addison’s guide to the zombie apocalypse by Dana Burkey (AUDIOBOOK REVIEW)
- Waiting on Wednesday (#6) – June 29, 2016
- Wraith by Joe Hill (GRAPHIC NOVEL REVIEW)
- Friday Finds – July 7, 2016
- Addicted to Love by Kathleen Murray (BOOK REVIEW)
WHAT AM I READING?
I’m reading a lot at the same time right now. I like everything that I’m reading, but they are just not holding my attention. I am reading A Clash of Kings for #ReadASOIAF for the month of July. I have The Girls and The Assassin Game on my kindle…I read them at night depending on the mood I am in. I am also reading The Second Summer of the Sisterhood for #Pantsalong.
What will I be reading next?
I’m not completely sure what I’ll be reading next. I will be reading the third book in the traveling pants series, but other then that I just might still be reading my current reads.