One more month in 2016 has passed us by. I am have been waiting for warm weather, which we haven’t been getting. But in this time, I have managed to read 🙂 If you are interested in a book, just give the picture a click and it will take you over to goodreads.
How many books did I read? A big 26 books and 1 DNF 🙂
How many pages? 7911…this is not including the books that I didn’t finish.
My favorite reads?
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone –>> This was a given ♥
- Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 1 –>> I loved sailor moon when I was a teenager. This was probably a nostalgic read for me, but I love kickass females.
- Not a Drop to Drink –>> I loved this book and the review will be out for it shortly to tell you why.
My least favorite reads?
- The Fifth Season –>> I know this was a great book for many, unfortunately I had to DNF it. It took me 2 weeks to read 50 pages and I had no clue what was going on.
- Letters to Juliet –>> It wasn’t a bad book, it just wasn’t what I thought it would be.
- Don’t Expect Magic –>> Wasn’t a great book. Had a bitchy whiny character most of the book and then all of a sudden she changes without really seeing growth.
What was your favorite or least favorite read in the month of April?